Aggregate Impact Tester
Being a client-centric organization, we are affianced in offering a reliable range of Aggregate Impact Tester that is incorporated with the lock system. This soil testing equipment is accredited for durability, precise reading, accuracy, compact design and light weight. Broadly used for testing soil in construction, irrigation, railway, chemical, mining and other allied sectors, this Aggregate Impact Tester is in conformity with laid quality standards and guidelines.
- Automatic blow counter
- Tamping Rod
- Cylindrical Cup
- Metal Measure 75 mm ID X 50 mm deep
Characteristics of Aggregate Impact Tester
- The instrument consists of a circular base with two vertical guides.
- Provided with a hammer, which can be raised to fall freely down the vertical guides.
- The hammer is provided with locking arrangement.
- The equipment is provided with metal measures and tamping rod.
Aggregate impact tester finds application in the following industries:
(Roads, Bridges, Dams, Buildings, etc.)
- Calibration laboratories/Test houses
- Research & Development